Developing Your Culture – Activity & Discussion
Each week you will have access to a downloadable version of the activity & discussion post (may also include a worksheet).
Activity: Work through the following questions either individually or as part of your Resilience Champion team. (You may use the worksheet as a tool to support the activity).
- Explore your existing culture: Think about the current culture of your setting. Are there parts that you want to further develop and support? What aspects do you want to change?
- Define your values: What are the values that are important to your setting’s culture. Remember…the culture you nurture is going to help sustain your resilience-building effort.
Discussion post: Post your answer to these questions:
- What are the values that are important in your setting?
- What are some specific ways that your setting reflects your values?
- What are some specific ways that your setting does not reflect your values?